General Data Protection Regulation – Speakers
According to Article 13(1),(2) of the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
(hereinafter „GDPR”) we hereby inform you that:
1) The Joint-Controllers of your personal data as a person interested in participating
in the IT Matters 2020 Conference as a speaker are: Isle of IT bvba, Heiendestraat 102,
9160 Lokeren, Belgium, hereinafter “Controller”.
2) The Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be reached at:
3) The personal data provided by you will be processed:
a) for purposes of conducting the process of selecting Speakers for the IT Matters
2020 Conference in accordance with Art. 6(1)(a) GDPR,
b) for purposes related to the participation of the Speaker at the IT Matters 2020
Conference, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR.
4) Your data will not be disclosed to Recipients. It can however be processed by
Processors i.e. entities the Controller will be cooperating with in order to realize the
project IT Matters 2020 Conference.
5) Your data will be stored from the moment your consent is granted, during the period
of cooperation. Your data will be stored during the Conference and then for the
period of limitation of claims and as long as there is a legal obligation to keep
accounting and financial records.
6) You have the right to access your data, rectify them, delete them, limit or oppose
their processing, their portability and the right to lodge an objection against the
processing of your data by the Controller. You have the right to withdraw the
consent to data processing at any time, which shall not affect the lawfulness of
processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7) In case of GDPR personal data breach you have the right to lodge a complaint with
the Belgium supervisory authority for the personal data protection regulations.
8) The provision of personal data is voluntary, however with regards to Art. 3 (a) it is
obligatory for participation in the IT Matters 2020 as a Speaker.
9) Your personal data is not subject to automated processing.